CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Thoughts...

Get your tissues ready-- I'm about to wax poetic. ;) Seriously, though... You guys will forever remain one of the best Holocaust Lit classes I have ever had. My comfort level in this class, and the way you treat each other with such kindness and respect, will never be forgotten. I love your passion for the topic and your involvement in your Memorial Projects and your attention to the details. You provide the best hope for the future of our society and that makes my heart so happy. Thank you for being who you are and for caring about this topic and for the commitment I know you will make to better the world around you. The thought of how fast the next month will go after we get back from break makes me so incredibly sad. I can't imagine starting my days next semester in any way other than with your sweet faces every morning. I guess Sandra will have to carry the torch for the rest of you in first period. :)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving... the best is yet to come! :)

[Sidenote: I would like for you to finish your timeline projects by the time you leave for the semester. I hope to work in some class time, but not sure that will happen. You might have to divide up the work that is left and finish it.  5K group, we need to talk right after the break and get an update on what's left to be done before Christmas. Art group, if yours is finished, I need to know. I am looking for a good spot to hang it. Play people, I need your permission forms by Wednesday of that week. Also, if anyone's parent can drive, please let me know.  Honors people, I need your skeletal outline by Friday of this week. I would love to see a thesis statement the Monday after Thanksgiving.  EVERYONE: FINISH THE CAGE. IT'S DUE WHEN YOU GET BACK.]

0 comments: