CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Week of October 15

Well hello there, FOUR DAY WEEK! :) I sincerely hope the timeline project is something you are interested in because I just think it is one of the coolest projects I have done in a while. We have a little bit of a breather a couple of days this week when I give you all some in-class time to read Maus II and All But My Life to prep for the seminars in a week or so. We also will get to the camps in depth this week. In fact, Monday's lesson is very emotionally draining-- the information, that is.

Monday, 10/15
Maus II/ABML Reading DayEcphrastic poetry due

Tuesday, 10/16
T-4 Euthanasia program and Mobile Killing Squads
Wednesday, 10/17
Maus II/ABML Reading Day
Time to work with group on timeline
Thursday, 10/18
Camps Echoes and Reflections

0 comments: