CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Today's Skype Discussion

As I mentioned this morning, this is the sort of thing I just LOVE. Any opportunity I can take to bring someone in (either in person or via technology-- albeit it jerky technology) to further your educational opportunity, I want to do so.  I would love if a few of you would email a thank you letter to me that I can forward on to Dr. Robertson. It was kind of her to take time out of her (early) morning to chat with us. Now that you have had some time to reflect, what sorts of thoughts or comments do you have on what you heard today?

1 comments:

Justin Jones said...

It was great of her to do that for us! I thought it was really interesting when she started to talk about the journals. I think that it would be very interesting to read some of these. You can just get so much more of the actual feelings that these people had in the moment, rather than what they were feeling afterward.