CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thursday Plan

My original resistance plan includes excerpts from a documentary called "Partisans of Vilna", a keynote with some of this information and more, and clips from "Defiance". I am still going to do the "Defiance" clips and a few other things on Friday, but we are cutting the "Partisans of Vilna" portions and you all are going to be writing instead of discussing on a lot of this. Sorry, I didn't expect to be out today, and this was the best way I can do in order not to lose any time and still cover what I need to cover. The link is below and my instructions for the link are below that.

http://www.hhrecny.org/clientuploads/curriculum/HHREC_Holocaust_Curriculum_Lesson6.pdf

Don't look at or read anything else. Some of it is going to be covered later...
When you read the documents, I want you to open a word processing document and answer ALL questions on it. Specify them by which document they cover. You are going to email this to me at the end of class today.

Scroll to Document 8 (page 241). Answer the questions on that page.
Read Document 9A and answer the questions at the end of it.
Read Document 9B and answer its question.
Look at Document 10A and 10B.
Read Document 11 and answer its questions.
Read Document 12 and answer its questions.
Skip Document 13 (we already talked about it).
Skip Document 14.
Read Document 15 and answer its questions.
Skip Document 16.
Read Document 17 and answer its questions.

STOP. READING. Don't read anything else.

If there is time left, work on something else or sit quietly. If you don't finish, email me what you have. Email it TODAY.

0 comments: