CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jewish History from Someone Who is Not Me

It was so exciting today to hear from Lee University Professor Doug Murray! It's classes like today's that remind me how much I LOVE to get to be the one who sits and listens, absorbing information that is new to me. So much of today's presentation was new information for me and I LOVE to be the student! It was a joy and I couldn't believe how perfectly the entire presentation ties in with the rest of our semester. My favorite part was his question, after discussion the captivity in Egypt, when he asked, "What could this story mean to a Jew in Europe during Hitler's rise to power?" We had a few answers given in class... anyone have any more you want to offer on the blog?

0 comments: