CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Week of March 9


I think you all saw on Friday that things are getting more emotional. I really appreciate the sincerity you put into your letters. I have read a few and they are very well-written. I like that you put so much thought and effort into them. I hope to see more of that in the coming weeks. Be sure that you have finished the Salvaged Pages reading by Monday so that we can talk about it. I am pretty excited about Monday's activity as well, because I feel like you all are good writers. Tuesday's test is a big one. Study hard and take it seriously. There is also a blog assignment due this week, by Friday. I will give you several possibilities to blog on.

Monday, March 9
Continue ghettos
Warsaw Uprising
"To the Little Polish Boy"
Salvaged Pages
DUE: Journal entry #4

Tuesday, March 10
Evaluation (test)
DUE: Visual over the quote

Wednesday, March 11
Share visuals and poems
Wannsee Conference

Thursday, March 12
Wannsee Conference clip

Friday, March 13
Deportations

0 comments: