CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 8, 2013

Week of 11/11

I'm so glad you all enjoyed "Europa! Europa!" and I hope that you feel the same about "Escape from Sobibor" this week. While I have not yet looked closely at the cards to see how many read and how many didn't, I will admit to being somewhat disappointed at your participation and interest in the seminar. I feel like we have been doing so much better lately and I want you to keep it up. For a few of you with whom I have had direct conversations-- THANK YOU! You have made a massive improvement and I am so grateful.

Monday, 11/11
Finish seminar
Camps discussion/lecture
Watch "ABML"

Tuesday, 11/12
Resistance

Wednesday, 11/13
"Escape from Sobibor"

Thursday, 11/14
Finish "Escape"
Finish all of resistance

Friday, 11/15
Relief day

0 comments: