CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Educational Outreach Program

I just wanted to post (to nowhere and no one, apparently) that I am SO excited to be attending the Educational Outreach Program put on by the Tennessee Holocaust Commission and the Elizabeth Limor Foundation at Vanderbilt University tomorrow! I am equally excited that some of the other Teacher Fellows with me will be attending with their students as well and we are all staying the night together at the mission Jill and her husband run. How cool to have an evening with students from across the state, all passionate about Holocaust education! I will update after Monday's seminar with all of the new and exciting facts I learned and the amazing survivor testimony I am sure to hear. I will also be addressing a new audience by then, as the students who are traveling with me are in Holocaust Literature next semester and will surely be checking this blog after this weekend! :)

3 comments:

Josh said...

The EOP was AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for a better time. I mean a night of crazy fun then a day full of an amazing Holocaust seminar...what could be better? Did I mention a day out of school?! Oh yeah! haha.

I really loved listening to Frances Cutler share her testimony and enjoyed talking with her about Paris, France afterwards. :) I thought it was a great idea that she wrote down and read from her testimony...that way she has literally everything she needs and wont miss anything in her story.

The trip was just an amazing experience and I had a lot of fun.
I wish I were taking Holocaust Lit again!!!!!! Can I skip class sometimes and come visit????????

Thanks Mrs. Davis! :)

-Josh

A. Davis said...

YOU CAME! Thanks for coming by my blog, Josh. It was great to have you. I hope you will come back now that I have posted the pictures. :) Yes, you can come by Holocaust Lit. I wish all of you could take it again too. I will really miss you guys! Thanks, Josh!

Josh said...

No problem Mrs. Davis! ;)

Oh yeah, I'll be posting more in here. Don't worry. :)

Wooohooo, I can go to your class and skip another! Woot woot. Sounds like fun to me. haha.

Later,
Josh